The deadline for applications for the AMTEXPO AWARDS competition has been extended – for achievements in the development and implementation of new materials.
As part of the forum-exhibition on new materials and technologies AMTEXPO, TECHNOSTANDAP and the IDATON ideas competition will be held.AMTEXPO (Advanced materials and technologies - new materials and technologies) will take place on November 15-17, 2023 in Moscow in the Lomonosov cluster, Ramensky Boulevard, 1. The customer of the event is the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. Operator: ATOMEXPO company.TECHNOSTANDUP and IDEATON will be held on November 17, 2023. Opening hours: 10:00-11:30 and 14:00-16:00TECHNOSTANDUP is a presentation of reports on scientific and technical developments in the following areas:
The jury consists of:
- Composite materials
- Polymer materials
- Additive technologies
- Rare earth materials
- Digital materials science
- As part of TECHNOSTANDUP, a competition of ideas will be held to create new products using new IDEATON materials
The presented reports will be commented on by members of the TECHNOSTANDAP jury; the reports will also be included in the electronic collection of presentations of the AMTEXPO forum and exhibition and included in the report prepared for the Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Russian Federation.The duration of the report is 15 minutes, 5 minutes are allocated for questions from the jury and answers from the speakers. Reports at TECHNOSTENDAP are accepted until November 10, 2023 by email: ESBilevskaya@atomexpo.comTo participate in the IDEATON competition, you must fill out a form and send it to email: ESBilevskaya@atomexpo.com before November 10, 2023.For questions regarding participation in TECHNOSTANDUP and IDEATON, you can contact the forum program director Elina Bilevskaya, tel. 8(916)237-93-25, e-mail: ESBilevskaya@atomexpo.com.
- Anna Shcherbina - Vice-Rector for Science, Russian Chemical Technology University named after. DI. Mendeleev
- Yuri Makarevich, Vice-President of the Russian Cosmonautics Federation, Honored Designer of the Russian Federation, Academician of the Russian Academy of Cosmonautics
- Andrey Gromyshev – chief technologist, AeroComposite